This broccoli dish is fantastic! Kids love it too.
Roasted Panko Parmesan Broccoli
- 2 lb fresh broccoli florets, cleaned and separated [approximately 2 large bunches]
- 3 green onion, sliced, whites only
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt [more or less to your taste]
- light sprinkling black pepper or lemon pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spritz a standard baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Separate the broccoli florets into bite size pieces. Place into a mixing bowl, with the sliced green onion and minced garlic.
- Pour the olive oil over the broccoli. Toss gently until coated. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Lay in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-23 minutes or until crisp tender and the crumbs are golden.
- Serve immediately.