SUPER easy soup! Think about doubling this because your family will devour it.
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup hot chunky salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- In an electric food processor or blender, combine beans, broth, salsa, and cumin. Blend until fairly smooth.
- Heat the bean mixture in a saucepan over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Ladle soup into 4 individual bowls, and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream and 1/2 tablespoon green onion.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image